G. Seller & Co. Ltd are seeking an experienced Embalmer to join our team. We are an independent, family owned Funeral Directors and Memorial Masons, that has been established for over 100 years and are dedicated to providing the highest levels of bereavement care.
An Embalmer is an integral part of the day to day running of our company, working alongside the full and part time team. The hours of work are 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Uniform and on the job training will be provided.
The job role includes:
- Providing a dignified and respectful service to every client and deceased
- Caring for the deceased we are looking after which includes washing, dressing and carrying out embalming treatment.
- Participating in our ‘on-call’ rota to cover the company’s 24-hour service
- Assisting the Funeral Directors in all funeral duties required to fulfil client’s instruction
- Ensuring that funeral vehicles are valeted as required
- Ensuring that the work environment remains clean and tidy at all times
- Sharing best practice with peers to enhance communication, performance and teamwork
- Assisting the Funeral Directors in maintaining the relationships with external parties such as clergy and crematoria staff
- Assisting in the identification and conveyance of the deceased in a caring and compassionate manner
- Ensuring that systems and procedures are adhered to at all times
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience
- See the role as a ‘vocation’ rather than a job
- Have experience in other roles within the funeral profession.
- Be professionally qualified
- Possess a full UK Driving Licence
Salary dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire (Preferred)
For more information about the role and to apply for the position please send an email in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or check out and apply for the position online here