G. Seller & Co. Ltd are seeking a Part-Time Housekeeper & Catering Assistant to join our team. We are an independent, family owned funeral directors and memorial masons, that has been established for over 100 years and are dedicated to providing the highest levels of bereavement care.
A part-time housekeeper & catering assistant is an integral part of the day to day running of our company, working alongside the full and part time team. The hours of work are as and when required for the catering assistant and 7:00 – 10:00 am on a Wednesday and Friday for the housekeeper. Uniform and on the job training will be provided. Both jobs include carrying out some light shopping duties and additional hours may be required to cover holidays and sickness.
The Housekeeper role includes:
– Keeping the premises of G. Seller & Co Ltd very clean, tidy and fresh
– Assisting the Funeral Directors when families require beverages
– Sharing best practice with peers to enhance communication, performance and teamwork
The Catering role includes:
– Providing a family with a high quality catering experience
– Preparation and cleaning of all catering equipment
– Ensuring all catering equipment is organiaed and in order for a future event
– To communicate efficiently and effectively in a friendly and positive manner with all families
The ideal person will be:
– A person of absolute integrity
– Someone who completes every task they undertake to the best of their ability, always giving 100%
– A compassionate, sympathetic individual who is sensitive to the needs of bereaved families, their colleagues and all those they come into contact with
– A good communicator, listener and dynamic team player
– Be responsible for a high standard of personal appearance, speech and conduct
– Someone who pays attention to detail
– Someone with a flexible attitude to working hours
– Willing to train and learn to meet the demands of the position
– Be honest, professional, dependable & self-motivated
Please send your cv through to us in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org and should you possess the correct skills for this position we will be in touch with you to arrange a telephone interview before progressing your application further.